The Atlantic Alano Club (AAC) is a recovery club dedicated to providing the Lesbian, Gay, and
rans community a safe place to attend 12-Step recovery meetings and associated events.
Everyone is welcome at the Atlantic Alano Club regardless of sexual orientation.
The Atlantic Alano Club is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
Online Meeting Information
We Suggest the Following
- Hold a group conscience to decide how you will conduct your meetings.
- Update your phone list. Members can then take pictures of the phone list with their phone. This will allow you to be able to reach out to members of your meeting to update them accordingly.
- Notify the Alano Club of your plans for the meeting. Let us know if you will use the conference line - see below - so we can attach the information to your meeting info. We will update the website and make announcements on our Facebook page. Email email@example.com
- Email contact information for your meeting to the Alano Club. We want to be able to reach out to each meeting as updates are available.
- Reach out to your fellowship intergroup to let them know the status of your meeting, i.e. AA Central Office, NA Central Office, etc.
- Take your meeting materials with so you can conduct your meeting at another location or online.
- During the closure all rent requirements are suspended. If your meeting would like to offer members an opportunity to donate to the club they can use Venmo - LINK - or via PayPal at this page.
- If you have any questions or want to update the Alano Club about the status of your meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 562-337-9688
- The date of the closure may change based on government requirements.